Friday, February 8, 2013

SECOND ENTRY :)


How Do you view about the pregnant women in industrial work placement ????

This is my second entry.
 This entry I wanna to talk about my own perception or view about
PREGNANT WOMEN IN INDUSTRIAL WORK PLACEMENT







AND



In my opinion, it is quite okay but everyone need to be more concerned about her. 
 What I mean that, everyone should be more consider with her condition. For example her manager or boss should be more tolerant with her by do not give her to do something heavy and stressful works that might affect to her pregnancy such she can not to lift heavy things. 




Besides that, herself should be to choose jobs that suitable to her condition because she needs to think about her baby in her tummy. For example, if the factory using a lot of chemical substances , might be it can affect to her baby in the future such as lung cancer, asthma and heart. So, it is not being a problem for pregnant women to work in industrial work placement. In a nutshell, as long as that works are halal, so, in my opinion it is okay but everyone need to concern with this particular person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment