Tuesday, March 19, 2013

SeNiOr vs Mine


You heard comments and maybe grievances from your seniors Critical Literacy, but what is/are your expectation or hope for this subject as you are just started.

this entry i am gonna share about my expectation towards this subject which is Critical Literacy.
actually, last semester, i did ask to a few of my seniors about this subject. mostly they gives me the same advice and comment about this subject such as this subject is quite harder and need to think critically.
but only a person that claimed differently compared to others that quite attract me to take her advice and comment as a motivation.

me: sis, i wanna to ask you about Critical Literacy. what is your opinion about this subject?
senior : CL. haha. for me this subject is quite interesting and i love it.
me: interesting? why do you say that? mostly the senior claimed that CL is quite difficult subject in semester 4.
senior: difficult? for me CL is interesting because this subject can teach and help us how to think critically to solve the problem.then we will be able to apply in our life. for example this subject teach us how to choose only one side which is agree or not. we cannot be neutral and because of that, we can decide the solution quickly.



think?? CRITICAL LITERACY.. i need to think.!!!


based on what i heard from different senior and my early experience about this subject, it gives me a simple conclusion which is nothing impossible in our life if we do it in right way. what all the senior said about this subject is right which is this subject quite difficult and it needs you to read a lots such as articles and news. but i do believe that
 A MIRACLE APPEARS AFTER WORK HARD AND HOPES WILL BE HOPELESS WITHOUT EFFORT. 

so that,to make my dreams comes true, i need to be more harder in this subject compared others subject.

so, the first things i do is try to convince and change my mind set from negative to positive thinker.
then, i tries my best to focus in CL's class and how to be a critical thinker. now, even though, i can say that my experience is quite early, but for me. this subject is challenging and i love it.

i hope that, after mastered with this subject i will be a critical thinker that can stands with my own decision and opinion with a concrete evidence and analyzing.






No comments:

Post a Comment